For this week’s Friday Fashion Find, we compiled a list of our favorite trending style essentials. The designer prices may be a bit out of reach, so below are our top five nearly identical standout items at deals impossible to pass up!
- The Statement Sweatshirt: All of our dreams are at last coming true. Sweatshirts transform into high fashion statement pieces. Comfort meets style with these newly appropriate additions to your daytime apparel that feel as snug as your prized pajamas. The MSGM printed floral sweatshirt caught our eye on farfetch.com for $402, but this irresistible Urban Outfitters pullover is no wallet buster at just $59!
2. The Leather Skater Skirt: This effortless grunge-meets-ballerina fashion find pairs flawlessly with just about anything. From a nonchalant tee and sneakers to a silk blouse and heels, there is no question that this should be hanging inside all of our closets, regardless of personal style. The flattering full, swingy skirt in a super soft leather creates instantaneous stares of envy. Net-a-porter.com priced their Chalayan leather skater skirt for $1,775, but we could not pass up this carbon copy skirt for $300 from Madewell.
3. Essie’s After School Boy Blazer: An outfit is never complete without nail polish’s finishing touch. Essie’s new color, After School Boy Blazer, transforms onto the nails as a sleek, inky blue polish that goes from day to night and can be brushed on in a single coat. Chanel flaunts their $27 Blue Satin polish at nordstrom.com, but we found this just-as-luxurious one for $8 at CVS.
4. The Bag: Accessories are the punctuation to every outfit. In this case, a sunny yellow exclamation point! Accented with a front zipper, this JetSetter Satchel is a water repellent nylon bag with Saffiano leather trim. This bag’s versatility becomes apparent as it unlatches on the sides to reveal more room. Seen for £215 by Marc Jacobs, this Henri Bendel bag originally retails for $248, but find this steal on sale now for $148!
5. DV by Dolce Vita Jentry: Step it up with this ankle bootie that speaks volumes. As an outfit completer, the stacked heel separates the 5’5″ from the 5’9″. Without the ache from skinny heels, these upscale booties can even be worn to a cocktail event. We admit to an obsession with Barneys Balenciaga boots available for $1,275, but our similar, edgy ones satisfy our craving for a mere $129 from Zappos.